After the high temperature and quenching treatment, the surface layer of normal glass forms the formidable compressed stress
1. The tempered glass has the same optical capability as the normal annealed glass and also has well mechanical strength and impact resistance strength.
2. The impact resistance strength of tempered glass is 3-5 times as strong as the normal annealed glass and the anti-bend strength is 2-5multiple the normal flat glass.
3. The tempered glass could accept the 250-320 c sharp change of temperature, but the normal flat glass is 70-100 c only
4. The another main useness of tempered glass is very safe in use. The glass could break into small fragment when it is bunt by external force, and it will not hurt to people.
5. Conforming to: GB/T 9963-1998The tempered glassinternational standard, GB17841-1999, The tempered glass and half tempered glass are used for curtain wallnational standard.